Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Musings on Laundry

It occured to me yesterday-- my chidren don't undress. They molt. Apparently, as they make their way through the house, they shed their clothing (all turned inside-out, of course), until they make their final destination, shed some more, put on more clothes somewhere else, and repeat until bedtime.

And I have no hope for this to die down during winter due to hibernation. In fact, they'll probably shed more.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't that the truth. I swear, if I trip over one more pile of my children's clothes, I am going to duct tape their clothes to them.

Kelly said...

It must be some infectious childhood disease. Mine have it too.
I want to see you name meme. I bet you have a killer gangster name.

Anne McD said...

funny story, Jason-- my brother once did that (sort of!). His son kept gagging himself and throwing up for fun, so he duct taped oven mitts to his hands to make him stop!

Kelly-- I started doing it and, surprise surprise, got distracted and forgot about it! I'll finish it soon and post!

Anonymous said...

Anne, just wanted to let you know, we got your message, not ignoring you! I'll try to give you a holler next week some time. Oh, and the laundry piles? Ummmmm....Jason was being nice. I'm the one who makes the piles! Tee hee heeeee!!!