Thursday, November 12, 2009

Its 11:15 PM

... and I'm walking through the upstairs, kissing the little ones goodnight one last time, and making sure they're covered in blankets. As I walked out of the boys' room, I saw it....


... a pair of scissors. And I stepped over them and kept walking, as I do with most of the things on the floor around here. But, for some reason, as I walked out their bedroom door, I felt compelled to turn around and pick them up, lest someone step on a pair of saftey scissors in the middle of the night during a bathroom run. I picked them up and as I placed them on the boys' dresser, I spied....


... my coffee mug. Sitting on their dresser, behind the humidifyer, right where I left it that morning as I was following William around the house. It was really starting to bug me that I couldn't find that stupid mug, and it was almost as if God knew I wouldn't sleep well if I was creeped out over the thought that it just disapeared. Because I'm that lame. But there it was, and Jon and I had a good laugh over it. And I slept well. At least, whenever Ben slept.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOoo, Ann's back and she is on a roll!