Everyday life is proof that God has a sense of humor and wants us to smile more.
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Brain Dump
Or, maybe I should call it, "Amazon Dump."
Wow. Talk about a virutal shopping mall. And I'm just looking at books!!
Would you like to see what I'm perusing? Tell me whatcha think :)
First up: Fifteen Minutes Outside, by Rebecca Cohen.
Premise: become closer to nature and your children by committing just fifteen minutes each day, no matter the weather, outside. This really tempted me, until I read part of the introduction in the "see inside" feature, where she got the idea. In it, the author says that she committed to herself that she would spend fifteen minutes a day in the great outdoors with her children. Heck, I don't have to pay to do that! If I can just round up the troops and get outside, what an accomplishment that would be! And like her, I can journal about it.
How about this? The Creative Family, by Amanda Blake Soule. Does she blog at Soule Mama? I think she does. In that case, I should just check the blog, because I"m pretty sure she posts all sorts of great ideas there, and I just saved myself some more money. :)
Ah, now this one, Steady Parenting, by Jamie C. Martin- This looks interesting. Working on being a "professional mother". But, then again, I've heard all this before. I just need to make a plan, and work it through. Right?
Okay, I'm tired, my friends, so I'll be signing off. Happy reading!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment