I've been mulling this one around for a few weeks now, and he's actually starting to outgrow some of this stuff, so I need to get it down before I forget . . . .
-- peach fuzz covering his entire body
-- tiny, perfectly formed little ears. If you want proof of a God, in my opinion, take a look at the perfectly formed, tiny ear of a newborn. I'll go ahead and add the following to the sweet, tiny list: toes, noses, mouths and fingernails.
-- the back of his shoulders. I don't know why, but this part of a baby always gets me!
-- that new baby smell. Granted, my babies tend to smell of a mix of stale milk and poop, but the scent of the top of a newborn's head is nothing short of intoxicating. Next time you have the occasion to do so, take a whiff. It would be nice if you could bottle it, and then in a few years, when they're really getting on your nerves, just spritz and smell. It might calm me down. . .
-- his tush. It fits in the palm of my hand!! Ooooh, so sweet!
Well now, back to the brood. I'll try to post on a more regular basis, and hey, there just may be a photo or two to show as well!
1 comment:
Anne,
Yeah, nothing beats that baby smell. I love to just hold Patrick after a bath and just smell his head. Unfortunately, now that he can walk he no longer wants to be held, at least by me.
Jason
Post a Comment