Saturday, September 15, 2007

Okay, I'm back! :)

Alrighty, I suppose I can write to y'all again! Its been chaotic around here, what with four kids and homeschooling, but we're really getting into the swing of things. So, what's my excuse you ask? I guess I don't have one! Here's a quick rundown on all of us:

William: pooping on my lap as we speak. Only awaking once a night now, which helps, but I'm longing for 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep to just feel "right" again. I suppose I'll have to wait awhile for that one.

Katie: currenlty wearing Alex's sneakers (on the wrong feet), capris, and topless, talking to a bear. COMPLETELY NORMAL.

James: last night, James and I sat down with a piece of construction paper and a black magic marker and made a list of all the foods he's willing to eat. You should have see this one play out-- I'd make a suggestion, and he'd sit there and seroiusly consider it for a few moments before giving me the verdict. He had me laughing. I should have had him sign it, though, b/c he's already renigged on the contract for lunch and breakfast. I need to call my lawyer.

Alex: I think we're finally finished celebrating his birthday. He'll be upset to hear that he's done for the year.

Jon: hates his job, loves his motorcycle.

Me: exausted, happy to see the excruciatling hot days of summer gone (I hope??), and looking forward to going on a real date with my honey tonight (and Jon). Honey's gotta eat, and I'm it! :)

No comments: