Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hello Again

What can I say. Its been busy, busy, busy.

Jon and Alex are out sleeping in the cold with a bunch of other Weebloes and hopefully warm and having a great time. They've really been looking forward to it, and there have been many trips to REI to look for dehydraed camping food to take along. My rugged individuals.

I've been helping out with a fundraiser for the American Heritage Girls troop that Katie is in at our parish. Its a lot of work, but its coming together. I just have to keep things written down. In fact, I was up at 4:30 this morning on the computer looking for a meeting date regarding it that I thought I had missed. Damn that ADD and disorganization. They'll be the undoing of me if I don't get them under control!

I've also gone full force trying to kill off a massive amount of Candida in my system. Its been here for ages, and I"ve been dancing around it for a year or so, but last week, I went off all sugar and took my supplements on schedule. Then on Saturday, I was furiously searching the intenet to figure out what was wrong with me. My eyes were swollen, I was itchy and rashy on my face, arms and chest. Turns out to be die-off, which is good, because the treatment is working. The yeast is dying faster than I can process it, so its coming out my skin. Its been almost three weeks, and the die-off is subsiding, thank you God!, but it will be awhile before this is all gone. On the upside, I feel great and have already lost six pounds. Lovin' that!

I came across a beautiful post today that I thougth I'd share. Its the big story in blue that particulary got my attention. I know the feeling of having so much to do but wondering why because its just going to be undone anyway. Do the next thing. God doesn't call us to be perfect, just faithful. Sometimes being faithful to my calling can be so tough, especially when I pile up unrealistic demands on myself. Perspective, perspective. On a side note, I've been known to keep her blog open on my computer during the day because the music is so beautiful.

Well, my littlest cherub is awake and sitting on my lap, banging his sippy cup on the desk and smiling at me with some rank morning breath. LOVE HIM!!

Oh, one last thing-- have you seen this? Kinda makes you wonder why we don't all stop in the middle of our day, wherever we are, and start singing praise to God. "King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and He shall reign forever and ever." I love that those words were sung so beautifully in the middle of Macy's one day.

Have a great weekend-- I'll keep posting!

No comments: