I love reading these around the web, so I thought I'd give it a shot! :)
Outside my window...
I hear the wind whipping the sides of the house in the dark. Its very late, and I need to get to sleep! Its going to be another cold week, and it been trying really hard to snow, but not hard enough for the kids.
I am thinking....
about the Chrismas presents I need to hurry up and order for Jon! The kids are done, save the stockings. I heart Amazon these days!!
I am thankful for...
The hubs. He's a great guy. We got to reconnect last weekend when we went away overnight (another thing to be thankful for!) to celebrate our 10th anniversary(another thing!) and I just feel centered again.
Fromthe learning room...
I actually rearranged it today! Its almost organized, but I've got a bunch of papers to take care of. I'm just about ready to hit the books tomorrow morning!
From the kitchen....
I've almost unearthed it. One more load of dishes to go tonight....
I am wearing....
Red long sleeve t-shirt and back sweats, but soon, hopefully, my jammies!!
I am creating...
another schedule. I'm taking ideas from here and here , but truth be told, I can't pull myself out of bed as early as these women seem to do! I'm not seeking to replicate thier routines, but there is something about them that I'm really attracted to. I think its the large blocks of time where much can happen, instead of looking at my day in half hour incriments. We'll seee....
I am going...
To decorate the house and make cookies this week. I think we're ready!
I am reading....
Not much, unfortunatley. I need to get into a good book. Any suggestions? Oh, wait, I have this which my sister gave me, which she had signed by the sister authors! I'm looking forward to reading this, but I need something kinda light and fluffy to balance it out :)
I am praying....
The Christmas Novena to St. Theresa that starts today. Many intentions, and I'm interested in seeing where roses will fall this Christmas...
I am listening to...
Nothing. The children aree all nestled all snug in thier beds (finally), except for Will who konked out (finally) on the couch. Have to bring him up with me!
Around the house...
Get up to speed with the usual stuff, get the basement cleaned up and organized and decluttered since there will be MORE toys coming this way in two weeks.
One of my favorite things...
The gas fireplace. Want fire? Flip the switch. Too hot? Flip the switch. Instand ambience!
Well, the hubs has emerged from the Man Cave, and I thought I'd beat him upstairs! Have a great week, everyone, and hopefully, I'll post more soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment