Friday, November 4, 2011

Five Minute Friday

Well, I decided to go ahead and join in with this little endeavor hosted by The Gypsy Mama.

So sorry if this sounds like a rant, but I'm just writing about what's on my mind this morning.  I'm a little overwhelmed these days with all that needs to be done, and all that I want to do.  Yes, I know that I'm only one month post partum (little girl, how did you get so big??), but I"'m really frustrated with a lot.  There is so much to o around the house, and yes, the kids need to help but when its this bad, I don't know how they can; the level of discipline is so low that its embarrassing, Lilly is crying so much that I can't put her down long enough to clean, disclipline, play with the kids; I can't play with the kids because I can't find anythng to play b ecause the house is a mess and lcuttered; I"d like to up date my blog, but I don't have time to download pictures I have a baptisimal b ook to make for my sister, but again, no time and the technology is messed up, I"m working on a tablet that Jon got for me for my birthday, but the keys are so small that its a pain to type and I'll have to go back and edit the whole freaking thing, not to mention that I ca'nt surf the web  all that well bec ause it brigns up sites  in such a weird way; and not only is the hnouse a mess, but i want to paint and decorate and actually enjoy the house that I"m living in, but I an't because I have no time to do anything!!!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow, Anne. I could have written this post. : ) I have felt this way so many times lately. Forget the house. I've realized the cleaner I keep the house, the more I freak out when there's a mess. So, for everyone's sake, I don't place too much emphasis on keeping it that tidy. Have a cup of coffee instead!