Wednesday, October 12, 2011

So, there's this baby in our house....

.... but I'm guessing you all know because I'm Facebook friends with all, if not most, of my readers.  But, for the rest of you, I'll give the details:

Lillian Grace
Born Wednesday, October 5th at 4:33pm
7lbs, 14oz
Head full of blonde hair and ohmygosh if I don't think she's the cat's meow. :)


Once I figure out how to download pictures again (seriously, I need "basic computer skills for dummies") I'll start posting picutres like a real blogger would.  Until then,  you'll just have to take my word for it:

She's damn cute.

4 comments:

Amanda McDowell said...

What's your favorite part about having a new baby? I bet your least favorite part is the lack of sleep.

Kelly said...

Yaaaaayyyyy!!!! New babies are the greatest! Can't wait to see pictures. Congratulations!

Room4mre said...

I saw here and she is very cute. Looks like a McDonald, I know you are all shocked by that.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! Your new little girl is just beautiful! So glad I got to sneak a peek this morning. : )