Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm convinced its a work of Mercy

Give drink to the thirsty?  Or, give coffee to the mom who forgot to pickup half and half at BJ's yesterday as she flew threw before the babysitter left and rescue her from the atrocious concoction of coffee and sweetened condensed milk (n.b.:  it's not good) so that she can function and get the house back in order before the hubs comes home tonight.  (Hear that, Mr. Axe Murderer?  The hubs is almost home.  And he'll kick your butt.  And we've got a shotgun.  Pppptttthhhhh.)

Thank you, Stephanie You're awesome!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Haha! Too funny! You're welcome. : ) My coffee addiction makes me very sensitive to the coffee needs of others.

Anne McD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne McD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne McD said...

I was so surprised when I realized it was you and you were bringing creamer!! Thanks again, I needed it!!!

Anne McD said...

don't mind me, I managed to triple post a comment.... :p