Monday, March 26, 2012

Daybook, Lenten Springtime edition

Outside my window... Its GORGEOUS.  The flowering trees are turning over to leaves, and its bright and sunny, but I have no idea if its chilly or not.  I think its a good day to cut the AC (yeah, I know, I know) and open the windows!

I am listening to... the washing machine doing its thing, and children....getting along!  Even the one who is sitting at the couch, ahem, "thinking."

I am thankful...for so much.  I've got it good.

I am praying... to St. Anthony to help me find my cell phone!  Drives me nuts, I tell ya....

From the kitchen... we've got a lot of interesting things to plan for dinner this week.  The hubs took apart the freezer the other day when it was leaking/hissing/glowing red, and thankfully, its all back in working order.  Everything was thrown (yep.  THROWN) into the outside freezer, so I've got frozen corn kernals all over the place.   I'll asses the damage soon.

From the learning rooms... everything has been revamped.  I need to find our Teaching Textbok CD's because Alex has moved on and can't do anything at the moment, and I kinda scrapped our plans to do something entirely differnt.  I need to talk to my advisor at Thomas Aquinas!

Living the Liturgical Year at Home... Yeah.  I've got a Lenten Lap Book that needs to be done, I'd like to continue saying a famiy Rosary at bedtime withile everyone is in thier beds.... there's so much I want to do!

I am wearing...Pj's-- pants, tank top, and one compression stocking.

Towards personal care... Did I mention the compression stocking?  Last week, I had my vericose veins, um, well, burned closed with a laser (really, that's what they do!) and I have to keep the hose on for another two weeks.  Really, I'm kinda okay with that, because it reeeealy hurts! I'm trying to be a good girl and not complain and just offer it up, but, wow, this burns sometimes.  Lets just say I'm not a candidate for plastic surgery!

Around the house...gotta get the place cleaned up.  The grandparents are coming, the grandparents are coming!

On keeping home...really really really want the place organized once and for all.

One of my favorite things... coffee.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  ballet, karate, library, CCD, scout meeting, and a lot of keeping busy!!

Have a good week, everyone! :)

No comments: