Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A few of my favorite things . . .

I was just thinking that since I am nearing the end of this pregnancy (Really? Is it true??), it would be nice to think of the things I'll miss about being pregnant. Therefore, without further ado, and in no particular order, here are some of the things that I will miss about being "with child":

1. Being able to eat a bowl of chocolate ice cream at any time of day without guilt, simply by reminding myself, "baby needs calcium!"

2. Having a handy-dandy little shelf upon which to perch said bowl of ice cream.

3. Watching my stomach do acrobatic feats that just shouldn't happen and think to myself, "good Heavens, there's a real live person in there!!

4. Frequent use of the "Parking for expectant mothers" parking spaces.

5. Tums. Oh, wait, that one belongs on the "Why I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over" list.


I'll keep you posted if I think of any more.

No comments: