Wednesday, July 4, 2007

What do you mean this isn't all for us??



This was Alex's idea of helping. This is my idea of sitting down on the job.



"Follow the yellow brick road, follow the yellow brick road, follow follow follow follow follow the yellow brick road . . . "


"I wan swing high??"





Nursing pad or yarlmuka-- you decide.


Well, I think we finally got all the baby paraphernalia out of the basement, cleaned, and ready for setup. For me, hopefully, this will ward off any more anxiety dreams, but for the kids, it meant new playthings. We did all this a couple of days ago, and today I celebrated my independance from grime in my car by getting it detailed. Ooooh, what a feeling. But anywhoo, here's a small pictoral of what we accomplished on Monday.
Our finished product is at the top of this post-- unfortunatley, I wasn't able to put the pictures where they were supposed to go, like the first should be last and the last shall be first and all that jazz.
Now that the kids are exausted, we need to go set off some fireworks in the cul de sac. As Abu on the Simpsons said, "come, celebrate the birth of your country by blowing up a small part of it!"
God Bless America!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing, 1, 2, testing...

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Anne! Your Catherine looks alot like my Katerina! I bet they'll be good friends! Wow! What a cutie!

Anne McD said...

Is that you, Kathleen?? Once again, I don't have this comment thing down. I thought I'd get an email . . .