Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm lost

Or rather, you are!!

Bridget-o, Bridget-o, wherefore art thou, Bridget-o?

Our computer caught a virus and we had it cleaned up last week-- My ridiculously large list of favorites is gone!

Can you email me your site again, dearie? You know, 'cause we live so far away from each other that thank goodness we have the internet!! ;0

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure! What's your email address, "dearie"? ;)

Doesn't my name link to my blog? Maybe it doesn't...

Anyway, why email it? Here it is:

http://1986mets.blogspot.com/

Anne McD said...

Thanks, Bridget!! I wasn't sure if you wanted to throw it out in 'cyberspace'!

BTW-- are you interetsed in cubscouts for #1?? There is a den that is new here at Church-- if you guys are interested, give me a holler, and we can put you in touch with the right people. Being married to a den leader has its advantages, you know ;)

And no, it doesn't link you your site anymore-- I had this problem with others, too. Not sure if its blogger or what, but basically, I have to sign into your site to get onto it?

Anonymous said...

Really? You can't get my blog unless you sign in? Weird. And I feel like such a schlamiel that I haven't called you yet. Sheesh, what's my deal? Busy with 4 kids or something? I WILL CALL YOU! Maybe if I put that in caps, I'll actually do it here soon!

Yes, I have many questions about the scouts. I'm worried that Jason won't have enough time with work and all. We'll see.

If I don't call you on saturday, you call me in the afternoon! I have a thing to invite you guys to!