While I was on the computer earlier, apparently someone got into the Pepsi and left it out on the kitchen table. When I was on the phone later, I heard some sort of swishing noise that I preferred to ignore at the time. I finally turned to see Will chugging a two liter bottle of Pepsi.
A couple of minutes ago, he walked past with the remnants of the last brownie all over his hands and face.
The kids were horrible in Bed, Bath and Beyond (once again, I swear to never bring them shopping with me all at the same time) and they haven't stopped fighting since we got home.
I think I'll move to Australia.
3 comments:
lol -- So your never shopping with all of them again LOL
LOL.
Sounds like my house every day.
Love it.
Yeah. Kinda. Except for the PEPSI aspect! hee hee!
Post a Comment