Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today's Lesson...

Never leave the toddler unattended.

Because when you do, he'll dump a bunch of parmesean cheese all over the kitchen table and floor, and then you'll have to clean it up.

And then, when you do again, he'll get into the tapioca flour and dump a bunch of that all over the kitchen floor, and you'll have to clean it up.

And then, when you do agin, because you're obviously a slow learner, he'll dump the rest of the parmesean cheese all over the kitchen table and floor (please don't ask me why I didn't put it away!), and then you'll have to clean that up, too.

I just realized, he's not in the room with me......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man. Fun! I have more days like that than I'd care to admit!

Torey said...

Hmmm, you said the strike was off, and yet you never post. What gives???