Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One Step Up Froom A Flea Circus

Alex was busy at work last evening around dinnertime. Give a boy some legos, and chances are you won't see him for an hour. And he won't be up to any trouble. God bless the Swiss (or Danes, or whomever it was who make these things!).

He came down after dinner and was proud to announce his lego circus. Pretty imgaginative, I thought! All work was done by Alex, but then I had to stick my big fat head in and give them names, take pictures and make up the story. He thought it was pretty funny, though.

So, without further ado, here is Bob's Circus:


And this is Bob.


Here is Bob on the flying trapeeze:


And here he is walking the tightrope. Ooooohhhh, scary!


Apparently, Bob also posesses a skill for running up a wall and hanging upside down:


And, he's mastered the art of levitivity. I'm told he uses magnets to do this, but I think I see the clear lego. How very David Blaine-esque.


This is Gary, the lone spectator at the circus:


Though Gary seemed a bit shady at first, we were quite pleased to see him come up and congratulate Bob on a good show.


But, it turned out that Gary wasn't as stand up as we thought. He challened Bob to a duel.


For a minute, it looked like Bob had the upper hand and was going to take down Gary, the jerk who showed up to his show and tried to show him up, but then we saw that Gary really was quite good at knocking down the competition with an oversized Q-tip.


Oh, Bob, NO!!


While Gary cheered his victory, Bob was broken up over his defeat.



Now, I can't take creative, um, creativeness with this one. Check out A Lego A Day for our inspiration.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

Torey said...

okay, so that was totally worth the wait. Soooo funny. I loved it.

Anne McD said...

I'm so glad I didn't disappoint :)