Hey everyone.
I'll just do a quick update.
We went to see the bluebells.
I'll get pictures up eventually.
We had our 20 week sono last week, and so far as I know, everything is fine.
I'll get the picture up eventually.
Alex is making his First Holy Communion this Saturday.
I'll get the pictures up eventually.
CCD is now over.
No picture to post, but if I did, it would be of me doing the happy dance. All is fine once I get there, but the preperation and disruption is, a bit much.
As for now, a stinky baby just woke up from his nap, and the house is begging for my attention. So, put away your picketing signs, Bridget. IIII""MMMM BBBAAAACCCKKKKK!!!!!
1 comment:
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just in the middle of making flyers for the upcoming Blog Strike that I was organizing in our town. But I guess I don't need to do that any more! But I'm holding on to those picket signs! You know, just in case!
Michael is making his 1st Communion on the 23rd! Good times!
Post a Comment