Friday, July 31, 2009

Good News.

If you leave a bottled Frappuchino in the freezer, it won't explode.


Don't ask me how I know that.

4 comments:

Angela Pfister said...

Thanks for sharing that tidbit, Anne. I've heard that cans of Coke don't always explode either - bulge from end-to-end, but not explode.

lj tanner said...

I've had a Sam Adams in the freezer to quick-chill before, and naturally I didn't actually eat when the food was warm. So when I actually sat down to enjoy my brew and brat (as in bratwurst), a funny thing happened. The beer appeared to be liquid in the bottle with air bubble traveling from top to bottom as I turned it, but when I poured it into the chilled glass it immediately became beer slushie. Rob is my witness on this one!! The kids thought it was totally cool, but each decided to forego the slushie treat after the first sampling. Mommy was only too happy to consume the entire thing.

Anne McD said...

mmmmm, beer slushie! That sounds fantastic on a hot summer day!

Torey said...

So is a beer slushy still carbonated? I kind of think a frappacino slushy might taste better. :)