Remember that one? I'm all about bringing back the great ones. I just listened to one that really made me laugh and darn if I didn't need it! Now that Ben's finally asleep, and I think Will is asleep, and of course the others are asleep, Jon and I can have some quality time and, um, watch tv and fall asleep. Damn that NFP.
So, yes, if you follow the amazingly interesting storyline that is my life, you may have read on Facebook that Alex broke his arm.
Shudder. I still get a little sick just thinking about it.
I'll give you the Reader's Digest version (you're welcome). Alex jumped over the fence to rerieve a ball, and on the way back, fell off the fence and landed on the hand.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lord, that it wasn't his head. Really.
This happened around 1:30ish, and we didn't get home until 10:30ish. Went to one ER, stabilized it, xrayed it, gave him some mophine, waited for the dr's rec, got transported by ambulance to another hospital that does child sedation (I HATED that he went under, but all is well), got a pin and a cast, observed him for an hour, stopped off at CVS to fill a scrip for codeine, went home, FINALLY ate something and collapsed into bed.
To see him today, you'd think this was more of a nusiance than a broken arm. You know those cartoons where charachters get boinked on the head and they're all ziz-zaggy? That's what his arm looked like.
Ugh. Queasy again.
So, I leave you with this:
JT and Falon bustin a move
Maybe you saw it, I don't know. As soon as they started in with the stuff I knew (which would be the first and then just kept going), I just sat here with a big grin on my face and sang along silently. Ben had just fallen asleep, afterall.
No comments:
Post a Comment