Good Morning, Y'all,
Well, looks like we've got a puker on our hands. I've been up with Ben for the past couple of hours, gone through five wardrobe changes (him and me, combined), one load of laundry, and he and Will are passed out on the floor of the family room listening to EWTN. Honestly, there's nothing like a Papal Audience to lull one to sleep. Its just too close to morning for me to join them. Instead, I nurse my coffee and think about things I need to start cancelling....
I mentioned steam cleaning in my last post. Wow, that was a bigger ordeal than I thought it would be! The first machine was a dud, so I had to lug it back to Lowes, with all five kids in tow, and get another one. This one did a great job, though not done, and the plug broke. In better news, the "dirty" water that came out of the machine was BLACK, and I shudder to think of what is in this carpet. You can see the difference between what was done and what is yet to be done a mile away. Kinda makes you sick. Maybe that's what happened to Ben.
Back to the Papal Audience for a second. Whenever I see these, I feel bad for the priests who have the job of announcing all the groups who are there. Most just cheer, some break out into song, but there's a group who brought instruments. The pope seemed to like it, but the cardinal looks a little annoyed. I can't tell, though, I don't even know what language they're on now!
Speaking of language, I signed the kids up for camps this summer. Alex got into robotics camp, and to say that he's as happy as a lark just doesn't do justice to the happiness of larks. I noticed an ad in our local paper for a school that is having various camps in the morning, and signed Katie and James up. Katie picked out Spa Camp, which does look cute-- manners and ettiqute mixed in with nail painting. Right up her alley. What made me laugh was James. He picked Spanish camp. He explained to me that he has always wanted to learn Spanish! News to me, but honestly, not all that surprising. Now to get it all on the calender before I forget!
Can't think of much else for the moment. Can I tell you how much I'm loving the fact that I have two followers! You girls rock. I need to sign up for Google Reader so I can do the same and not check all my blogs individually. I added a widget, too. Widget. :)
4 comments:
Ooh, spa camp! I wanna go to spa camp.
The same thing happens when we get a steam cleaner - the water is so filty when it comes out. We could probably use one every other week with similar results. yuk.
Dude, you have 7 followers in google reader. You're more popular than you thought ;)
Hope those little guys get better soon.
Kelly, that's awesome, but where do you see that??
I'm with Jill, I want to go to spa camp, too!
Post a Comment