Thursday, April 10, 2008

I told you I would!

Slow and steady wins the race, and I've already started off the line!

So far, I've organized everything in the kitchen, except for under the sink (I'll get there!), the tv cabinet in the family room, the secretary in the library, and the shelves over the secretary. Its such a good feeling to look at these clean spaces, but not so good to look at the pile of stuff headed to the storage room . . .

1 comment:

Torey said...

I'm impressed. You'll have to just purge some of the stuff heading to the storage room. I'm no expert, but I've been looking at a lot of blogs where the women are organizing and purging and they all agree that you really just have to get rid of stuff. So you'll have to ask yourself whether you are honestly going to use and need whatever it is that you are keeping in storage. If not, just get rid of it. Or maybe put it in storage, label it, and then come back in 6 months and decide if you can get rid of it. (I saw that suggestion on one blog.) Now, if I can just get my own self in gear to organize and purge and not just offer my "helpful" advice! :)