Saturday, May 3, 2008

Why I love our pediatrician so . . .

I took William in for his nine month checkup this week. Official diagnosis-- he's a little guy, but he's growing, so we're good. We started talking food and then I was asked if I've started him on table food yet. I hemmed and hawed, mentioning the apple I cut up into miniscule pieces for him the day before, and then thought about it.

"Well, he eats the food on the floor that the others leave behind . . . " I said.

"Hmm," she replied thougthfully, "no table food, but yes floor food. That works for me."

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ok, Finn refused baby foods, barely ate table foods, but floor food, apparently, is always good.

Torey said...

You are so funny.:) I am totally laughing my butt off and reading this out loud to Joe. Miss you lots!!!!