I may have you beat. I'm on cell number 4 this year. All of which were my fault. (if you include "knowingly let a drooly boy play with your phone" as one of mine)
My neighbor, a single mom with 3 year old triplets, says watching Jon and Kate plus 8 keeps her sane. I haven't seen it. We don't have expanded cable. Sigh.
5 comments:
I may have you beat. I'm on cell number 4 this year. All of which were my fault. (if you include "knowingly let a drooly boy play with your phone" as one of mine)
Sounds like soon you'll be done with all technology at your house, no microwave, no cell phone. Get rid of the TV and you'll be all set!:)
Ha! And give up Jon and Kate plus eight?? I think not! ;)
Jon and Kate plus Eight is my inspiration!!!!!!
My neighbor, a single mom with 3 year old triplets, says watching Jon and Kate plus 8 keeps her sane. I haven't seen it. We don't have expanded cable. Sigh.
Post a Comment