The phone is out.
Seriously, should I just sell all my earthly belongings and join a commune or something???? As it turns out, someone was digging up the street lamp on our cul-de-sac this week and chopped our phone line in half. At least three homes are affected, and we still don't know when its coming back online.
Sigh.
In other news, we just got a new micorwave at Lowes today. See, I'm not going crunchy on you!!
2 comments:
Who needs all this newfangled technology stuff kids are using nowadays anyhow? It's just a distraction from good, old-fashioned, takes-three-times-as-long-but-we-like-it-that-way methods of doing things.
(Kudos on the proper use of "affected," BTW.)
(Oops, did I just give away the fact that I am a bit of a modern-day txt-er? Pardon my hypocrisy.)
Soooo....do you have a phone yet? I have been meaning to call you to invite you to something cool! I'll try you later...if I get a quiet moment...
Post a Comment