Everyday life is proof that God has a sense of humor
and wants us to smile more.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
The microwave is kaput.
But the crazy thing is, I'm kinda excited about it! I've been trying to think if I REALLY need it, and if nothing else, I stand to gain some serious countertop real estate.
Just get one of those all-in-one units that installs above your oven/cooktop and is micro/vent hood put together. Then you still have micro as well as counter space. This only works, of course, assuming that you don't have a cooktop on your island or a really fancy vent hood. If you do, well then la-tee-da!!!
2 comments:
Just get one of those all-in-one units that installs above your oven/cooktop and is micro/vent hood put together. Then you still have micro as well as counter space. This only works, of course, assuming that you don't have a cooktop on your island or a really fancy vent hood. If you do, well then la-tee-da!!!
Well, la-tee-da than! My stove is in the island :)
Post a Comment