Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I wonder if He blogs, too?

This is so funny.

10 comments:

Torey said...

That is so funny. I haven't joined Crackbook, I mean Facebook yet. Have you? I think my sister does it and I'm pretty sure Angela's on it. I'm afraid if I joined I wouldn't have any friends.:(

lj tanner said...

Crackbook, ha! I'm still laughing here. I haven't joined yet either. How would I have the time for that when I only catch up on blogs every couple days? And can anyone explain the point of Twitter? Is it just to feel self-important, I mean connected, because you get little hits throughout the day like getting a txt on your cell phone?

Torey said...

I can't understand Twitter either. It seems like some sort of personal monitoring system. People "follow" you around while you tell them what you are doing/thinking all day. So weird - a whole new level of "reality" shows. Way too nosey if you ask me.

lj tanner said...

Anne,

Maybe we should just get a forum or something and let you have your blog back. (It's just that it's the perfect place to get a laugh and connect with the old crew, though!)

Sincerely,
Your adoring friends

Torey said...

Oh, I don't think she minds. It's kind of cool to see when you have so many comments (even if it is just us talking to each other!).:)

Anne McD said...

Are you kidding, Lauren? Torey's so right! When I just checked my blog and saw five comments, I said, "sweet!" A friend of mine is trying to get me on facebook and I asked why. She said it was so I could stay in touch with all my friends from college. I reminded her that I have a blog that does that.

As for twitter, I completly don't get it. It seems like you constantly interrupt your day to type to the world what you're doing at any given moment? I at least strive to take the days events, digest them, and come up with something poignent to write about. Or puke. Whichever. :)

Angela Pfister said...

Yes, I am on Facebook, and I wish you were all there, too! I've really enjoyed it (surprisingly so, I must confess), but it would that much better if you were all there. Of course, Anne's blog provides us with our virtual chat forum, but I really do thing you all should join Facebook.

As for Twitter - I don't get it. Isn't it just a perpetual stream of status updates or something?

Anonymous said...

I'm on Disgrace-book! I have been on and off a few time, but now I am on again for a while. I mostly use it to upload pictures in a quick way for friends and family. I'll go "friend" Angela now! Sweet!

Anonymous said...

What I meant was, everyone should go "friend" Angela on FB.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I need some sleep.