Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'M OKAY!!!

You know, those words you usually hear just after a tremendous crash that makes you think, "that's nice, dear, but what did you destroy?!?!"

I think my foot is fine, and thank you all who were concered (Torey). Its still a bit tender today, but waaaaaay better. Jon wrapped it yesterday, and I hobbled around the 1st floor feeling sorry for myself, but it felt mysteriously better by the afternoon. Today, it felt fine enough to bring Katie out of Mass twice-- once for a drink and once because she thought she was going to hurl. She didn't. Nope, she saved that until we were sitting in the parking lot at Giant after Mass. Totally missed the bag she was holding, but oh well. At least she feels better now.

So, yes, I'll check in later when I have a bit more to discuss than puke and hurting, smelly feet. I'm picking up some more hangers, hooks and tape for my labeler so I can finish up the kids' closet. Is it trite to say it has changed my life? 'Cause it kinda has. I think I"ll do my closet next!

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Torey said...

Glad to hear your foot is better. Hope you don't all get bitten by the flu bug. Joe has it here, I really hope we don't all get sick. It's exciting to hear that the closet system has changed your life. Wish I could find some kind of cure for our general messiness. Right now all can think of is backing a dumpster out front and just taking half of our stuff and throwing it away!

Torey said...

More decor blogs that I love. . . stop me if you've seen them all before.
http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/

http://www.centsationalgirl.com/

http://theletteredcottage.net/

http://daveandjoi.blogspot.com/

They all have different styles (so you can see I have no idea what style I actually want to copy, hence I do nothing). But they all use vintage and lots of DIY which I love (and mostly on a budget).

Torey said...

Oh wait. Here's even more decor stuff.
http://www.windhula.blogspot.com/
(you can tour the house)

http://jordankrogmanphotography.blogspot.com/
(check out the DIY projects box on the sidebar). Also, Jordan is my friend in real life and it is AMAZING all the projects she gets done.

http://www.flythroughourwindow.com/
Check out the renovations link at the top.

Anne McD said...

I will totally check these out- thanks!

Torey said...

Guess I was a little bored yesterday. . . :)