I take it you were up with barfing kids all night? I hope you are all better soon! So far the plague only hit Joe here (and he is better and off to work today). Now that I've typed that, I'm sure we'll all get sick.
Yep. Ben woke up for fun around 2:30, and wouldn't got back to sleep, so I brought him downstairs. About an hour later (because he refused to sleep!), Katie came down becuase she heard him and thought that it was just super early and the sun hadn't come up yet. I got them both to go to sleep with me on the couch adn brought Ben up. Laid back down with Katie for awhile and then she decided she wanted to go back to her bed. I brought her back to bed, got her settled, and as I was walking out the door, she barfed. Once she was finished, and before I got her bucket cleaned out, James called for me, leaned over and mostly got the bucket. Got everything cleaned up (5am) and James decided he didn't want to be in his bed anymore so I brought him downstairs. That's when I made my second cup of coffee for the day. Now, its lunchtime, and things aren't pretty discipline wise. Sigh...
4 comments:
I take it you were up with barfing kids all night? I hope you are all better soon! So far the plague only hit Joe here (and he is better and off to work today). Now that I've typed that, I'm sure we'll all get sick.
Yep. Ben woke up for fun around 2:30, and wouldn't got back to sleep, so I brought him downstairs. About an hour later (because he refused to sleep!), Katie came down becuase she heard him and thought that it was just super early and the sun hadn't come up yet. I got them both to go to sleep with me on the couch adn brought Ben up. Laid back down with Katie for awhile and then she decided she wanted to go back to her bed. I brought her back to bed, got her settled, and as I was walking out the door, she barfed. Once she was finished, and before I got her bucket cleaned out, James called for me, leaned over and mostly got the bucket. Got everything cleaned up (5am) and James decided he didn't want to be in his bed anymore so I brought him downstairs. That's when I made my second cup of coffee for the day. Now, its lunchtime, and things aren't pretty discipline wise. Sigh...
Anne, I am so sorry. I hope everyone is feeling better and that you get some sleep. Glad your foot is better, too. Just in time, right?
exactly! :)
Post a Comment