Saturday, January 8, 2011

This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home....

....this little piggy was crushed by the weight of my big fatt butt as it landed on it really hard last night.

I might have broken my foot. Not sure, though. I really don't want to have to go to the ER and spend 2-4 hours there. Honestly, I wonder why they don't offer frequent buyer cards there. You know, come to us for 6 ER visits, get your 7th free. They could have a little punch card and everything. I'm there often enough, at least between Alex and me.

Sigh.

An "at-home" x-ray machine would be really helpful right now. I wonder if the hubs could go pick one up at Target for me...

1 comment:

Torey said...

Oh ouch! I hope your foot is okay. My mom once broke a small bone in her foot when she fell over on a bike. She went to the doctor and found out there was nothing they could do. So she just hobbled around for a few weeks and it healed. So maybe you have the same deal? Hope you feel better soon.