Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Daybook-- you guess what's going on around here!

Outside my window... Its damp, but cool enough that I can open all the windows and air the place out!

I am listening to... Ant Bully on Netflix. Will got to pick.

I am thankful... that its just a stomach bug.

I am praying... that they all stop puking TODAY and for the next several days so that a)they're over this crap and b)they get to have an overnight stay at Grandma's this weekend!!

From the kitchen... rice, chicken broth, gatorade, you get the picture.....

From the learning rooms... bbbbffftttttttthhhhhhhh.....

Living the Liturgical Year at Home... working in a Rosary. We need some Divne Intervention here....

I am wearing... sweats and a t-shirt-- the same thing I threw on this morning when I headed to Safeway to purchase all sorts of cleaning products at 7:30 this morning.

Towards personal care... don't get sick, don't get sick, don't get sick.....

Around the house... I'm sanitizing every. single. surface.

On keeping home... I'm sanitizing every.single. surface.

One of my favorite things... Clorox Wipes.

A few plans for the week... the downstairs HVAC needs to be looked at, so I have to go forge a trail to it through the toy graveyard. It looks like Tae Kwon Do might be cancelled b/c ofthe crud, though James hasn't gotten it. Oh, and I'll continue to wash everthing on hot and sanitize every. single. surface. Oh, and the hub doesn't know it yet, but I plan to pull out the entire contents of the garage on Saturday morning so that we can clean it so well, you could eat off the floor.

Stay Healthy, my friends!

No comments: