I'll see if I can link this up over at Conversion Diary as well!!
1. I think, I think, we might be over with "the crud." It has been four long weeks of this nastiness. I'm really afraid to say that out loud, but then again, I'm not superstitious, so its okay, right? We've gone two days without puking (doesn't sound like much, but I'm hanging on to what I can, and going with the trends I see on my refridgerator calender!).
2. The overhead light in this room is driving me nuts. Its a ceiling fan with lights, and one of the lights keeps going in and out. Kinda like a bad interrogation movie. I just don't feel like getting up on a chair with wheels and burning my hand while attempting to remedy this. Call me crazy.
3. I did the math and realized that I drove (minus Tuesday, because the hubs took over for me that day thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!) over, wait for it..... 600 miles since Monday! Alex had Robotics camp that was 20 miles away, there and back, James had Hola Spanish camp (which I still think was a riot, but he loved it-- gotta capitalize on this one, hombre) which was about eight miles in the opposite direction from home, and on Tues/Wed/Thurs James has Tae Kwon Do, so add on some miles for that. I'm so exausted.
4. And that's why I want to keep painting the house! The walls are so dingie and icky, that I really think a coat of paint will help to make it look better. I also have those two chairs that I picked up at the Salvation Army last week that I need to get fabric for and paint (did I mention that anywhere??) and I told Jon that I want to make quilts for the kids. Yep. All Five. I think I'm officially nesting. Or crazy. Maybe both.
5. Ummmm..... Jon got a new shotgun, and I feel I'm slipping into redneckdom. You know, the suburb living, Starbucks drinking kind. Exactly.
6. Did I mention the projects I want to start?
7. Wow, this is pretty pathetic. I can't think of anything else to write! I think I'll head off to bed and hopefully get to sleep in tomorrow. Chat whicha later!
No comments:
Post a Comment