Sunday, July 31, 2011

I made it!

Its offcial, I'm a wuss.

Two weeks ago, the Hubs had a business trip to San Fran for three days.  I swear, I willed that plane to stay in the air for six hours, each way.  Never mind God, the pilot's skill or all that physics mumbo jumbo.  Nope, it was me, for six long hours, each way, saying, "please, God, don't let them crash, please God, don't let them crash, please, God, DON'T LET THEM CRASH!!!!"

And then, there was Goshen.

Three days after he returned, the Hubs and Alex went to scout camp from Sunday to Saturday.

That. Was. Tough.

Can I just say again how impressed I am with millitary wives?  I'm not cut out for this.

I'm concerned to see our electric bill next month because I slept with half the lights on upstairs and a couple downstairs.  I got into bed when I was sure I'd fall asleep immediatley, which I did every night. 

You know in Genesis where God says, "It is not good for man to be alone?"  I think its a misprint.  Its supposed to say, "It not good for Anne to be alone." 

So much so, I rotated little people in my bed. 

That's just how I roll.

But, I made it.  Then, the first night the Hubs was home, he started looking through his work emails and tried to figure out if the new company wants him back in San Fran again.

Happy place.  Going to my happy place.....

No comments: