Sunday, September 25, 2011

Had To Share.....

I just ran across this quote a minute ago at Kate Wicker's blog and it was so laugh out loud funny, I had to share.  I'm sure some of you can relate, I know I can!:

"I joked with a friend once that I feel like a movie star sometimes because I have a constant entourage in my presence, and everyone wants to sleep with me."

Not to mention, I've usually got a coffee in my hand and always look FABULOUS!!

2 comments:

sumojason said...

That is an awesome quote. I love it. Also, why the heck do I have to set up a blogger account if I want to comment using my Google account. I has to use the Name/URL option. ?????

Anne McD said...

No clue, Jason. I can't tell you how many blogs I can't post comments on, even though I'm signed into Blogger and I'm posting on a blogger blog. So bloggy.