Helloooo, dear faithful reader!
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here and still pregnant. I've actually run into a couple of people at Church in the past week who took one look at me, then took a deep breath and said, "I didn't know you were pregnant!" To one, I quipped, "I'm not, I'm just smuggling watermelons," and then I picked her brain for 20 minutes because she has 8 children and its always fun to trade war stories with a seasoned vet.
I've been nesting like mad around here, and man, I LOVE it! So much for Sunday being a day of rest; I tackled the library/office/trash pit. and let me tell you, its inspiration for the rest of the house! Its not as organized as I'd like for it to be (don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good, don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good....), but there's a floor that was vacuumed yesterday and and when you walk across it, there is no mystery cracking sound under your feet. Now the kids can come in without my feeling claustrophobic. Amazing.
Speaking of the rest of the house, I'm going to try my darndest to get the basement cleaned up and cleared out. Wish me luck. Its one of those expeditions where you might not come back alive. If I don't, just remember, I keep the good silver mixed in with the regular silverware. This is important, so don't tell anyone.
I promised ages ago that I wouldn't keep you updated when the kids are puking, but I've changed my mind. the kids are puking. I'm hoping its a ridiculously quick thing, and that I don't get it, but I suppose its better now than after the baby is born, right? Its gone through half of them already, so hopefully, its done today!
Well, I've got a to-do list a mile long, including learnin' the chillin's sumethun, so I should go. I'll be back!
1 comment:
Is the faithful reader me?? It should be me. Maybe you should just write Hello To Rey :)
Post a Comment