Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A quck prayer, please

For my little James. This bug has hit him especially hard. My little "puppy" is still yarfing a "rainbow" of colors days after the bug is gone, even after a "lollipop" that he got at the bank today. And he really doesn't have an ounce to spare. :(

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Anne,

Prayers on the way!

Anne McD said...

Thank you! It turns out that despite drinking, he was still dehydrated, and that kept him puking. We got him loaded on pedilyte and he's back to himeself, refusing to eat anything. Systems normal.

Anonymous said...

Whew. That's good. Gosh that's sucky. I do appreciate the fact that you kept your promise about rainbows and lolipops though! Good job!

Anne McD said...

Hey, I'm here for you guys! :)


(I"m just stoked that someone's actually reading this on a regular basis besides my sister-- who doesn't comment, ahem, ahem! :)