We're almost finished. Alex has been my little go-to guy all day, and I've been trying to get my strength up in anticipation of Jon losing it. He's been in bed for the past few hours, and while I'm not sure if its hit yet, it will soon. My knight in shining armor was up all night taking care of me, Katie and James, who was really upset about all this yarfing business. Poor kid-- he got sick for the first time last night and said, "I don't want to throw up, I just want to go to sleep!" Katie managed to get sick while lying on her back (in our bed, no less), requiring a full fledged bath at the exact time James got it.
Not sure why I think you want to hear the gory details, but there they are.
I promise, the next post will have more to do with rainbows, puppy dogs and lollipops.
1 comment:
Anne,
I am so sorry. We will be praying that the yarfing stops soon and everyone gets better. There is nothing like having everyone sick at the same time. Time to break out the disinfectant and spray down the entire house.
-Sumo
Post a Comment