Someone once told me that I had to send my children to school and not homeschool so that they would be exposed to enough people and germs and get sick enough so that their little immune systems would build up.
I don't think I can take another germ right now.
After the flu fiasco, William got an eye and ear infection. As we drove up to NY last weekend, I could feel something coming on. Sick the whole time, I ended up with the eye infection, too, which I think is on its way out now.
I just want to be whole again!!!!!
Okay, I'm done ranting. On another blog I saw this line, "If I don't complain, how will anyone know that I'm suffering?"
You said it, sister.
I'll be up with pictures next time. Promise. Pinky swear and everything. :)
5 comments:
I feel your pain. We had the stomach flu the week after you guys did and then Anastasia came down with a cold, and then Rafael did. I haven't gotten sick with the cold yet, but I'm so tired of people being sick in this house!!!
BTW, I'm so happy that you finally posted something new!! :)
Holy Pink Blog, Batman!
Hope you guys are feeling better by now!
Okay, so you change the color back but you don't post anything?????? :) Come on, you can post whatever, it doesn't have to be brillant (my posts sure aren't.) :)
Much better color! Not as shocking! ;)
I can't post yet-- I haven't downloaded my picture yet-- I pinky swore and everything
Hopefully today . . . :)-
Post a Comment