There I was today at lunch, with a freshly cut-up pineapple.
Yum.
I savored the first bite . . .
Ugh.
Not sweet.
Nothing like the ones you get at the salad bar at the grocery store. Now that's some sweet pineapple. That's what I wanted. Not some underripe tree nut from Puerto Rico.
Then it occurred to me-- try a little suga.
Wow.
So that's what they do at the grocery store! Seriously, now it was golden yellow and dripping with yummy sweetness.
And I thought it only worked with strawberries.
2 comments:
Hi Anne!
I finally found the link to your blog buried in my email. And I have decided to start my own blog! I also put a link to your blog on mine - hope you don't mind. Anyway, maybe we can keep track of each other better this way.
http://torey-thecervantesfamily.blogspot.com/
Torey
Anne,
Need ..... More ..... Updates..... ;)
Post a Comment