Everyday life is proof that God has a sense of humor
and wants us to smile more.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
I a'int gettin' lost
Shudder. I had to leave the family room. Jon's watching Lost, but I can't do it--the show is seriously creeping me out tonight. Anyone else still watching??
I'm a girl of many moods, and realized the green was kinda . . . ugly:)
I hope you guys enjoyed the show, Kelly-- I think it was a combination of the back and forth, and me coming off a sugar crash. I just wasn't feeling well!
Only a few more minutes left in Sunday. I gave up all internet fun stuff for lent. Anyway, like the new blog look. I never got into lost, but on Friday half the office talks about it over lunch, EVERY WEEK. Ahhh!
4 comments:
We're about to watch it now. We had to tape it cause Dan was out last night. Now I'm scared it will be super scary. I'm committed though ;)
Changing the blog again huh? Kind of techno-modern feel.:)
I'm a girl of many moods, and realized the green was kinda . . . ugly:)
I hope you guys enjoyed the show, Kelly-- I think it was a combination of the back and forth, and me coming off a sugar crash. I just wasn't feeling well!
Only a few more minutes left in Sunday. I gave up all internet fun stuff for lent. Anyway, like the new blog look. I never got into lost, but on Friday half the office talks about it over lunch, EVERY WEEK. Ahhh!
Post a Comment