Everyday life is proof that God has a sense of humor
and wants us to smile more.
Friday, February 8, 2008
I'm so lost.
I've decided that the reason why they named the show, Lost, is not because the characters are lost, but because they leave you, the poor home viewer, completely stranded.
I'm so done with that show. It was always on too early here in the Midwest and I couldn't get the kids in bed early enough to watch it. Then they just started killing off characters left and right and they lost me for good.
Ah, yes, but you wait long enough and everyone comes back from the dead! I still like it, but it gets a little frustating when they finally answer one question by bringing up thirteen new ones!!
Hey! How do those people know Ben, why do they want him, why did someone make up a dummy plane of Oceanic 815 (that's what it seems like based on what the one pilot said about the other), WHO made up the dummy plane, can the ocenic 6 get back to the island to get the remaining ones, who was in the coffin, and does that make it tough for them to go back w/o him or her, what is the secret that Hurley doesn't want to talk about . . . so much to knwo!!!!
3 comments:
Ummm...I still like it. I think the only way to enjoy it is to NOT try to figure it out.
I'm so done with that show. It was always on too early here in the Midwest and I couldn't get the kids in bed early enough to watch it. Then they just started killing off characters left and right and they lost me for good.
Ah, yes, but you wait long enough and everyone comes back from the dead! I still like it, but it gets a little frustating when they finally answer one question by bringing up thirteen new ones!!
Hey! How do those people know Ben, why do they want him, why did someone make up a dummy plane of Oceanic 815 (that's what it seems like based on what the one pilot said about the other), WHO made up the dummy plane, can the ocenic 6 get back to the island to get the remaining ones, who was in the coffin, and does that make it tough for them to go back w/o him or her, what is the secret that Hurley doesn't want to talk about . . . so much to knwo!!!!
Post a Comment