Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Someone had to take action

Guess what everyone, Lauren has a blog!

Maybe I should say: Hey! Guess what, Lauren, you have a blog!!! Yippee!!

Bridget, email me and I'll give you password and such so you can post on behalf of our verbose friend.

Heck! Anyone else want to write on behalf of Lauren and "guest post", please let me know!

And Lauren, when you feel good and ready to take the plunge, let me know and you can have a blog all to yourself!

2 comments:

lj tanner said...

Well don't think that I haven't been wanting to blog and all, but I still have photos from 5 years ago on a digital memory card that my mother weeps for at night. No one has ever seen those things except the people in this house. (You know, as soon as the camera flashes everyone says "Let me see!" and extra battery life is consumed reviewing photos on the little screen.) Multiple SD memory cards are stacked up here like permanent storage devices even though I specifically promised never to use them in such a fashion. My poor photos, I never print them, never email them, never save to CD, so how will I effectively maintain a blog?

Now I'm wondering if I should bother starting my own. You all are so excited to try your hands at narrating my life, and surely that will be worth a few chuckles!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Anne! I keep meaning to call you. I will call you sometime this afternoon!!! I'm really going to make a grand effort at this! That way I can give you my email address and such for this exciting new blogortunity!

(Lauren, we're ALL busy Moms, you're out of excuses! You can totally do it. We just want to hear another busy Mom's kid stories and daily life kinda things! You don't NEED pictures, just the stories!)