HA HA HA! Rob and I sat and looked at these atrocities, laughing out loud most of the time. Rainbow cake with "it just doesn't matter" titled Cake for the Cheerful Nihilist? Too good. Then the whole tutorial on word centering was a lark. What was your fave?
It was tough, I must say. All that chest hair in the beginning nearly made me throw up, but I got laughing at "Welcome Baby in Pink", the cake that looked like it leaked from the top, the one where they wrote "thot, thot, thot," insead of actually using an elipsise, and my personal favorite, the Barbie cake that looks less like a princess in a dress and more like a hooker jumping out of a small girl's cake. Something to aspire to, girls?
2 comments:
HA HA HA! Rob and I sat and looked at these atrocities, laughing out loud most of the time. Rainbow cake with "it just doesn't matter" titled Cake for the Cheerful Nihilist? Too good. Then the whole tutorial on word centering was a lark. What was your fave?
It was tough, I must say. All that chest hair in the beginning nearly made me throw up, but I got laughing at "Welcome Baby in Pink", the cake that looked like it leaked from the top, the one where they wrote "thot, thot, thot," insead of actually using an elipsise, and my personal favorite, the Barbie cake that looks less like a princess in a dress and more like a hooker jumping out of a small girl's cake. Something to aspire to, girls?
Post a Comment