Okay, so we already did that. I washed, dried and dumped all week. I'd love to sit and fold (okay, so I wouldn't love to, but I need to) but that hasn't happened yet. And since the load in the machine right now doesn't count because I haven't dried it yet, here are my official results:
11 loads.
How did you all do?
7 comments:
I think Bridget said our average is about 2 a day, so somewhere around 14 loads. Bridget will have to confirm. You should do a dishwasher load contest next. :)
Fri: 2 kids clothes, 1 whites, 1 mixed
Sat: 1 delicates dresses
Sun: 1 mixed, 1 Rob's hockey, 2 girls
Mon: 1 guest sheets + towels
Tues: 1 baby sheets + kids towels + mixed, 1 DriFit
Wed: 3 rounds of blankets (guest and infirmary camp/master bath floor makeshift bed)
Thurs: 1 our towels, 1 old towels + mixed, 1 Mommy summer (yes, you read that right, last summer's clothes), 1 our darks, 1 our lights
Grand total: 20 loads!!!
Your contest came smack in the middle of my annual "catch-up" mode, so this sounds like a lot but doesn't include the 7 loads done last Wed & Thurs!
Needless to say, I cannot see my couches. Note the plural there, couchES, meaning green one down and leather one up. This is exceedingly sad considering both are sectionals!
Thanks for the extra push. When I would normally give up and sit down around 10 or so, I fought through and got more done. Now I have 8 hours til Rob gets back from work travel, think I can get it all put away/bagged up for Catholic Charities in time?
You guys rock! Lauren, I think you need to, um, declutter. :) I say that, and you should see my guest bedroom.
Jason, I just want to find the bottom of my kitchen! A month of morning sickness and you really lose your grip on things!!
I think we only did 6. But I did pack a lot of boxes and took 5 bags of clothes to the thrift shop. So I've been pretty productuve this week.
you go girl! When are you moving?
And I really can spell productive. Don't know why I didn't catch that before.
We are moving the 21st of March. So I have 2 weeks, but next weekend I have to go down for the walk through and the closing. Unfortunately they are 2 days apart, so I have to spend 3 days in Omaha when I should be packing! I'm hoping to make the most of this next week and get a lot more done.
15 was the official count for us. But I knew Lauren would beat us...somehow! If only we had done the linens!!!!!!!
Post a Comment