Everyday life is proof that God has a sense of humor and wants us to smile more.
Laura brought me coffee today. I ordered a new pot about 10 minutes after I found the broken one so a new one should arrive by weeks end. Let's all keep our fingers crossed or I will be cross (like my play on words).
Today, Thursday, I realized that while I had bought more coffee yesterday, I had FAILED to by coffee filters. So no coffee for me. :( Boo.
I meant buy. I'm so incredibly tired I can't even spell these days. What is wrong with me?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Laura brought me coffee today. I ordered a new pot about 10 minutes after I found the broken one so a new one should arrive by weeks end. Let's all keep our fingers crossed or I will be cross (like my play on words).
Today, Thursday, I realized that while I had bought more coffee yesterday, I had FAILED to by coffee filters. So no coffee for me. :( Boo.
I meant buy. I'm so incredibly tired I can't even spell these days. What is wrong with me?
Post a Comment