Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So cool

I got a widget. Maybe that's how I should just refer to the baby for now? I had an appt this morning for the little widget and we got to hear the little widget's heartbeat for the first time. Its always amazing.

I say we because the whole kit and caboodle came with me to widget's appt. If it was the 16week, that would have been fine. But, I didn't realize that the 12 week visit was THE WHOLE KIT AND CABOODLE. Thankfully, Alex and James played rock, paper, scissors while I was, um, checked out. I hope they haven't been scarred for life.

2 comments:

Torey said...

Glad to hear that everything "checked out" okay and the kids survived the experience. :)

And I forgot to look at the widget- is a due date posted?

Anne McD said...

September 17th. That pretty much officially means, we're not going to the beach the first week of Sept.

I'm still not happy about this...