Everyday life is proof that God has a sense of humor and wants us to smile more.
There are actually loads of free templates out there with all sorts of cute scrapbook type papers for the backround. I'm just too lazy to revamp everything, or I would. I'll see if I can find you some links.
Here's one, if you want to do everything yourselfhttp://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/another, with premade freebieshttp://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/and another with freebieshttp://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/
Love the new header photo, Anne!
I LOVE it! Dishwasher boy! We have one of those too! We call him Patrick!!!!I think the new look is PERFECT!
I can't make mine just how I want, so I still haven't made mine. Wrong person to ask.Love the pic. They look so innocent from behind... My hoss of a boy has caused the dishwasher to tilt forward by doing this however.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
There are actually loads of free templates out there with all sorts of cute scrapbook type papers for the backround. I'm just too lazy to revamp everything, or I would. I'll see if I can find you some links.
Here's one, if you want to do everything yourself
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
another, with premade freebies
http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/
and another with freebies
http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/
Love the new header photo, Anne!
I LOVE it! Dishwasher boy! We have one of those too! We call him Patrick!!!!
I think the new look is PERFECT!
I can't make mine just how I want, so I still haven't made mine. Wrong person to ask.
Love the pic. They look so innocent from behind... My hoss of a boy has caused the dishwasher to tilt forward by doing this however.
Post a Comment