Monday, February 16, 2009

Can you top this?

Please, please tell me you can!

I just returned my netflix DVD.

It was overdue.

I got it in June.

When I was pregnant with William.

Who is now 18 months old.

Yeeeeaaaahhhh...........

5 comments:

Torey said...

Oh my gosh. Please tell me you had the "more than one at a time" subscription. We only have the one at a time and I thought it was bad that I kept a DVD for 2 months and never even watched it. Thank goodness for the instant view on Netflix or it would be a complete waste of money.

Anne McD said...

oh, no. We've sat on one movie for almost two years.

I'm not proud of myself.

Angela Pfister said...

LOL (literally!)!! I was feeling bad for a movie I've had around here for a couple of weeks. Well, I think you should write Netflix and maybe you can be its poster-child for its "no late fees" feature. Who knows, maybe you could get a free subscription for a couple of months, and if not, you can just enjoy the celebrity of it all. :)

Anne McD said...

Yeah, now that I've admitted it, I think I should just let it die.

Then again, there may be great rejoicing when the get the DVD back at the distribution center. Or "who the heck is Anne McDonald?"

As for no late fees, maybe so, but I hate to do the math and see just how much I paid for that damn DVD.

At least James learned to read b/c of it!

Torey said...

So it was an educational DVD?