Urg. I need some reader help here. Lets say you've lived with a small child (either your own, or a sibling, or a really cute neice or nephew) who is about 18monthish, and they used to hide stuff. Important stuff. Like, the remote.
I'm missing our third remote.
I don't mean this is the third time we lost the remote. I mean this is the THIRD REMOTE we've lost in the past couple of months.
And yes, I just checked the trash.
By the way, if you've ever worn a retainer as a kid and accidentally threw it out and your parents had to search the trash for it, stop reading this post right now and call them and thank them again for doing that for you. They'll appreciate it.
So, I need your ideas. I'm currently tearing the house apart because, among other reasons, I can't turn the TV off, because we had to disable the front buttons because of, you guessed it, said child.
Off to check the living room. Any prayers to St. Anthony would be appreciated, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment