Everyday life is proof that God has a sense of humor
and wants us to smile more.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
O Happy Day
Ah, its like September in February.
I just recieved a whole bunch of books in the mail for school! A few weeks ago, I decided to scrap everything and start over, and I'm as excited as excited can be.
Not sad at all! I still remember the excitement of a new box of books arriving at the house - the new book smell, the wonder as I leafed through the pages, and the optimism of all that I would learn and discover through those books. While I realize this all screams nerd, it certainly isn't sad. I hope that your new box of books inspires you and your pupils, Anne!
So are you using a different program? And starting a new school year? I need details. I have been a terrible homeschooler, as we literally only do school one day a week. How pathetic is that? I'm pretty sure we'll be doing school all summer. Yikes.
3 comments:
Not sad at all! I still remember the excitement of a new box of books arriving at the house - the new book smell, the wonder as I leafed through the pages, and the optimism of all that I would learn and discover through those books. While I realize this all screams nerd, it certainly isn't sad. I hope that your new box of books inspires you and your pupils, Anne!
So are you using a different program? And starting a new school year? I need details. I have been a terrible homeschooler, as we literally only do school one day a week. How pathetic is that? I'm pretty sure we'll be doing school all summer. Yikes.
Oh, don't worry, I'm in the same boat! That's why we're "rebooting."
I'll do a post on what we're doing and how I plan to do it.
Big dreams. Lets see if they pan out!
Post a Comment